Autore Topic: RESOLVED: Phyrexian Arena  (Letto 4065 volte)

snowball87

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
RESOLVED: Phyrexian Arena
« il: 17 Febbraio 2011, 11:09:59 »
Phyrexian Arena
working at 50%
for example
you may play 2 Phyrexian Arena,one of them ceases to card and you lose 1 life.rather you draw a card but you do not see this card in you hand
« Ultima modifica: 21 Giugno 2015, 21:09:12 da zendigawalux »

andreamanfroi

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Phyrexian Arena
« Risposta #1 il: 25 Febbraio 2011, 14:09:26 »
I've tried to test the problem but I didn't see anything strange. Both Arenas triggered correctly, drew 2 cards, lost 2 life points. Maybe can you post a saved game along with the deck you were playing with please ?  :)

snowball87

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 28 Febbraio 2011, 10:20:21 »
I am happy I can be visual material on errors.
3 - 4 photos + text, just need to send mail

zendigawalux

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 28 Febbraio 2011, 19:40:49 »
Hi Snowball,

I have seen the picture you attached to your first posting. In fact the situation is strange, because only 8 cards are shown in the human hand, but the human card counter (you can see it above the human graveyard) shows a 9.

It looks like MagMa does not show one of the card in the human hand.

Anyhow we really need a savegame of the same game you show in the bitmap to work on this problem. I already sent you private messages with some instructions on how to save games, but you can find more detailed instructions for saving games at link http://www.magmamagicmachine.it/forum/index.php/topic,28.0.html. If the instructions for saving games are not clear, let me know, and I'll give you more instructions.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Z

zendigawalux

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #4 il: 21 Giugno 2015, 21:08:42 »
Hi Snowball,

just in case you are still interested...

I have seen the picture you attached to your first posting. In fact the situation is strange, because only 8 cards are shown in the human hand, but the human card counter (you can see it above the human graveyard) shows a 9.

It looks like MagMa does not show one of the card in the human hand.

Anyhow we really need a savegame of the same game you show in the bitmap to work on this problem. I already sent you private messages with some instructions on how to save games, but you can find more detailed instructions for saving games at link http://www.magmamagicmachine.it/forum/index.php/topic,28.0.html. If the instructions for saving games are not clear, let me know, and I'll give you more instructions.

... we made several attempts at replicating this issue on MagMa 2.039, but the card seems to be working OK in all situations (and we tested very many). Thus, we assume that whatever defect of MagMa was causing the problem at the time your reported no, it has been fixed as a side effect of the several enhancements made to MagMa engine since then.

Given the above, we decided to close this topic as Resolved, even though only a save from you would allow us to reach final conclusions.

Should you find the problem again in the latest version of MagMa, please report it in a new topic, attaching, this time, a savegame allowing us to replicate the problem at will.

Thanks in advance

Z