Autore Topic: Collaborators searching  (Letto 5559 volte)

AlexBern

• Amministratore
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Collaborators searching
« il: 20 Gennaio 2011, 22:27:18 »
Do you have time and enthusiasm? We are searching for you! Become an official card editer or just provide your help in little works, to obtain a shorter waiting time between a release and the next one!
« Ultima modifica: 04 Febbraio 2011, 16:33:46 da AlexBern »

donpastor

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Collaborators searching
« Risposta #1 il: 10 Dicembre 2012, 23:24:27 »
If you need testers for MagMa, you can count on me. I own a mid-range laptop and a low-end tactile winxp tabletpc.

AlexBern

• Amministratore
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 11 Dicembre 2012, 21:27:50 »
Hi! Thank you!
Actually, we don't need MagMa testers for particular operating systems or hardware configurations.
But we strongly need card editers and also functionality testers for the new cards. If you have a minimal experience with the use of MaDE and you are willing to contribute, please let us know ;)

Merry Christmas in advance!

zendigawalux

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 11 Dicembre 2012, 22:12:43 »
Welcome DomPastor,

If you need testers for MagMa, you can count on me. I own a mid-range laptop and a low-end tactile winxp tabletpc.

Actually, we don't need MagMa testers for particular operating systems or hardware configurations.
But we strongly need card editers and also functionality testers for the new cards. If you have a minimal experience with the use of MaDE and you are willing to contribute, please let us know ;)

Alex is right: we currently have much greater a shortage of card editers than we have of testers, and this is one of the reasons why the last few releases contained relatively few cards. If you are willing to contribute with card editing and testing of cards made by other editers, this ise the kind of help we'll appreciate the most.

However, we never get enough feedback about MagMa. If you already found issues that have not been reported here yet, your bug reports on this forum will be greatly appreciated (you can refer to this link for instructions about reporting bugs at link MagMa http://www.magmamagicmachine.it/forum/index.php/topic,28.0.html). The same holds for any issue you may happen to find with MagMa in the future.

If you are considering using MagMa on a tablet, keep in mind that MagMa cannot support resolutions lower than 1280x720.

Hope to read from you again soon  :)

Z
« Ultima modifica: 11 Dicembre 2012, 22:19:19 da zendigawalux »

donpastor

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #4 il: 11 Dicembre 2012, 22:47:03 »
I know about the resolution requirements, but I can run it anyway tricking MagMa to believe I'm running into 1024 h-res.
And it works fast on a 900mhz cpu (older versions worked fast even on a 300mhz laptop). I'd say it is the best app for playing Magic on a low-end computer.

zendigawalux

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #5 il: 12 Dicembre 2012, 23:46:17 »
Hi Dompastor

I know about the resolution requirements, but I can run it anyway tricking MagMa to believe I'm running into 1024 h-res.

That's interesting  :o... Can you share with us the way to do it? I'm sure that other users are interested to this trick...

And it works fast on a 900mhz cpu (older versions worked fast even on a 300mhz laptop). I'd say it is the best app for playing Magic on a low-end computer.

Alex (and Vaporator, before him) deserve all the credit for this, since they wrote the code you are enjoing.

Have fun  :)

Z

donpastor

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #6 il: 20 Dicembre 2012, 20:38:56 »
The resolution trick is a hardware feature of my tablet pc. It let me play games by simulating higher resolutions on my 800x480 display.