Autore Topic: RESOLVED: Lightning Greaves  (Letto 3306 volte)

snowball87

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
RESOLVED: Lightning Greaves
« il: 18 Febbraio 2011, 12:28:51 »
if you equiped creature your control Lightning Greaves, this creature lose ability (даже такие как trample and first strike)
« Ultima modifica: 22 Maggio 2015, 23:34:48 da zendigawalux »

andreamanfroi

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Lightning Greaves
« Risposta #1 il: 25 Febbraio 2011, 16:25:12 »
I've tried to replicate this bug, both with a creature with first strike and trample, but it seems working to me, have you got a saved game please  :) ? thanks in advance!

snowball87

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 28 Febbraio 2011, 11:46:56 »
photo

zendigawalux

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 22 Maggio 2015, 23:34:20 »
Hi All,

I am not sure you are still readin us, however, we have news about this issue, at last.

if you equiped creature your control Lightning Greaves, this creature lose ability (даже такие как trample and first strike)

I've tried to replicate this bug, both with a creature with first strike and trample, but it seems working to me, have you got a saved game please  :) ? thanks in advance!

Probably there was a part of truth in both your findings. In fact, Lightning Graves never caused loss of abilities in any card. However, some cards (including Endless Wurm) had editing errors that could cause them to lose their ability after acivating some of their effects. Most of them (including Endless Wurm) , have been fixed in our last release (v.2.039).

Z