Autore Topic: Gathan Raiders  (Letto 3670 volte)

snowball87

• Nuovo arrivato
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Gathan Raiders
« il: 19 Aprile 2011, 15:03:07 »
At the begining you upkeep if you have 1 or more card in you hand and begin your combat phase 0 cards in hand, ability Gathan Raiders cant be played
analogise anybody creature with hellbent
« Ultima modifica: 19 Aprile 2011, 15:18:32 da snowball87 »

andreamanfroi

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Gathan Raiders
« Risposta #1 il: 22 Aprile 2011, 18:54:22 »
Please, when you post a bug, you should also attach a saved game depicting the situation. It is helpful since a saved game can be used to debug the problem. It is really easy to save a game, you just need to press F9 and take the saved file under : <MagmaDirectory>/Games. Also snapshots can be useful but they cannot be used to debug, so I beleieve it is a waste of time in most of the cases. Anyway, the problem with hellbent cards will be investigated asap.

zendigawalux

• Moderatore globale
  • Planeswalker
    • Mostra profilo
Re:Gathan Raiders
« Risposta #2 il: 11 Giugno 2015, 20:02:09 »
Hi Snowball,

I do not know if your are still interested, anyhow

At the begining you upkeep if you have 1 or more card in you hand and begin your combat phase 0 cards in hand, ability Gathan Raiders cant be played
analogise anybody creature with hellbent

in the situation you describe, we did find some refresh issues with hellbent on this card (the card gets hellbent, but you can only see the effect by clicking on it and looking at the magnified card left of the screen), and failure to activate hellbent if more than one Gathan Raider are present on the player field.

In addition to that, we found issues in the Morph ability of this card: in particular, when the card is morphed, the effect becomes active only on changing turn, and when Telepathy-like effects are used, this card is shown with name Morph instead of its own.

I'll keep you up to date on our progress on all the above posting to this topic.

Z